The Prize Fund of Sevan Startup Summit 2017 comprises $40,000
The registration process for participation in Sevan Startup Summit 2017 was launched on 1 April 2017. This year the Summit has noticeably enlarged its activity. Being the first informal startup event in the region and the first startup tent camp in the world, Sevan Startup Summit will host 70 startup teams (seed stage, early stage and business stage), as well as 30 software engineer teams. 25 business trainers and mentors, venture investment companies, angel investors and guests from abroad are invited to take part in the Summit this summer. Organized in the form of tent camping with the inspiring view of Lake Sevan, the Summit promises to bring unforgettable emotions to all the participants during the 7 days it lasts (July 24-31).
The format of Sevan Startup Summit 2017 has several differences compared to the last year:
• Summit participants will have the opportunity to attend lectures lead by business trainers invited from all over the world (July 24-28).
• Business stage startup teams will have a chance to pitch angel investors and venture companies during the Camp Fire Pitch organized for the first time in Armenia (July 25-26).
• Developer teams will have a chance to present software solutions and win grants during the 24-hour Campathon (July 27-28).
• Seed stage startups will compete with each other in the Idea Battle (July 29).
• Early stage startups will compete with each other in the Big Battle (July 30).
Sevan Startup Summit 2017 will close with an unprecedented beach party on the night of July 30. Besides the participants, the Grand Beach Party will host unlimited guests who purchased their tickets in advance.
Vahag Rapyan, head of the organizational team, addressed the possibility of realizing such an intense schedule in an informal environment: “The success and positive energy of Sevan Startup Summit 2016 obliged us to enlarge the event this year. We are exerting a huge effort to conduct all the events planned at the highest level. More than 100 teams will take part in the Summit this year, around 15 of which will get prizes. The prize fund of Sevan Startup Summit 2017 comprises $40,000. Selected from numerous applicants, the participating startup teams will have a unique chance to find investors and expand business relations.”
The application for Sevan Startup Summit 2017 will be open until 20 June 2017.
To apply visit www.sss.am.
Both registration and participation are free of charge.